Business Management Institute Information System is a desktop application. It gives us the complete information about the institute. We can add new book, student, course, attendance etc and also retrieve these records afterwords. In this project Books can be issued to the students and we can also check how many books are issued and how many stock is available in the library. In this vb project we also have a complete section for online examination of students.
Modules of this VB Project
01 – User Module
02 – Center
03 – Course
04 – Designation Master
05 – Employee Master
06 – Qualification
07 – Attendance
08 – Student Master
09 – Inquiry
10 – Batch Allocation
11 – Book/CD Master
12 – Book/CD Issue
13 – Online Examination Module
14 – New Question
15 – Edit Question
16 – Paper Setup
17 – Certificate
18 – Reports
Project abstract of business institute management system
Introduction & objective
The system going to be designed must fulfill the following needs of the institute
- Increased efficiency of the human resource.
- Reduced the consumption of time.
- Facility to change user’s password or delete an exiting user’s account.
- Facility to set different access rights for different users.
- Facility to store the information of new student, teacher, employee, department, course etc.
- Facility to keep record of the users of the system.
- Facility to take backup of the college database.
- Reduced manpower and provide data security.
- Facility to recover the database
- Facility to generate different reports, which are helpful for the management in decision making.
This vb project Business Management Institute Information System can be placed under the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) category as it is to provide each end every detail regarding the engineering college such as student information, employee information, course information, department information etc.
TOOLS/PLATFORM, HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT
Processor : Any processor of Pentium series with at least 150 MHz of processing speed
Primary MEMORY (RAM) : At least 512MB RAM is required.
Secondary Memory Space : At least 20 GB of hard disk storage space is required.
Visual Basic 6.0
DETAILS OF PURCHASING THIS PROJECT:-
** PLEASE NOTE : These project are only for students purpose only