Online Examination System is a web based application. It can be used by any institute. Admin enters the questions and their answers that he want in the exam. These questions are displayed randomly to the students as a test paper. The answers given by the students are evaluated automatically by the system and their score is calculated and saved. This result can be accessed by the institute to know the number of passes and fail students or to evaluate their performance in the exam.Questions are posted by the admin of the site.The site has an administrator, who manages the overall functioning of the system. The system entitled “Online Exams System” is web based software,developed by using Asp.Net technology for its front end and sql server database.
Modules of the Online Examination System
Introduction to Online Examination System
Online Examination System forms the lifeline of the Educational Institutes to the functioning of the Examination. Online Examination System is very important for an Institute to handle the online examinations and their evaluate results. Online Examination System is very useful for any Institute to test their students continuously for their mutual development and know about their progress. Online examination system is helpful for conducting ( MC) Multiple Choice and fill in the blanks examinations which can be conducted regularly. It can also be used for surprise tests as it can provide immediate results and save precious time of faculties to check student’s copy and prepare mark sheets.
Online Examination is a web based project .It assesses students by taking online objective tests. These tests are customizable.Admin can set time for examination. This project will be useful to educational institutes for conducting test and get quick result by automated checking of answers based on the response given by the student.
Scope of Online Examination System
This project will be very useful for any educational institute where regular evaluation of students’ is required. It can also be very useful for any other who requires quick feedback based on objective type responses.
Features of Online Examination System
- Proposed system can generate several reports when and where required.
- It saves time as it allows a number of students to give their exam at the same time and displays the results immediately as the test gets over, therefore no need to wait for the result.
- It will reduce paper work.
- System will check responses given by the students automatically and immediately.
- This Web Application provides facility for conducting online examination world wide.
- Question paper are automatically generated by the server.
- Administrator has a privilege to create, modify and delete the exam.
- User can login with his specific id and give test and can see the results as well.
- It will reduce the work of assessing the answers given by the candidates.
Limitations of Online Examination System
This system has been designed to meet almost all about user requirements but it too has some limitations.
- Supports only Multiple choice and no Theory
- This system supports multiple choice questions only and these can be used only for the logic test of the students whereas paper based tests can provide an overall result of the users knowledge for that topic.
- No Image Support
- This system does not support image or diagrams at present so it is not possible to ask certain questions in certain subjects which needs image or diagram.
To view online demo leave a comment below with your Email id, or send us an email at [email protected] we will provide you link of online demo video of this project
Details of Purchasing This Project
Project Code :: 13
Project Code :: Web
Technology :: Asp.Net,Sql Server ,Crystal Report,Java Script
Project Cost :: Rs.(INR) 2000/-
>>Click Here to Buy<<
Readymade Online Examination System Project MCA DOEACC,IGNOU,mcs044,MCSP060,SMU Live Project in Asp.Net,Asp Net,VB.NET,C#,Visual Basic,vb 6.0,oracle 9i,Readymade Project,Online Examination System exam in Asp.Net,Asp Net,Visual Basic,VB.6.0,C#,mcs044,MCSP060,BTech BCA ,SQL Server,Oracle,Source Code,BCA,MCA,Project Synopsis,DFD,Documentation,Live Project