Office management system is the first attempt towards the computerizing the daily office related work. This is a desktop based project for managing office records. This system is based on the daily requirements of any office work.
Modules of Office management
Main modules of this project are as follows:
- User login
- City master
- State master
- Employee master
- Qualification master
- Department master
- Designation master
- Salary module
- Attendance module
- Identity card
- Job allocation module
- Product master
- Vendor module
- Office reports
Limitations of Existing Office management System
- The whole process is offline so it takes a lot of time to generate any report
- Existing Office management system is manual so the response is very slow.
- The existing system only provides text based interface, which is not much user friendly.
- As all the process is manual so there is a great chance of errors.
- Existing system generates a lot of papers work. Proper handling of these records is a big challenge.
Introduction to Office management system
Office management system is a replacement of daily based office work. Large offices has large number of employees, departments, vendors details, sales and purchase database. Management of these records is a very tough work. Manual handling of such record always have risk of human error also manual work generates large number of paper work.
The main purpose of ‘Office management’ system project is to provide a use friendly environment to the end user and management. From management point of view all transactions can be done in very easy and efficient manner. This system provides many necessary MIS reports to decision making.
Objectives of developing Office automation system are as follows.
- Increase the operational staff efficiency
- Reduce manpower in the office
- Reduce paper work in the office
- Increase data security and reliability
- Reduce operational time of any work in the office
- Maintain data security
DETAILS OF PURCHASING THIS PROJECT:-
||Office Management System
||VB.6.0, Sql Server
||To view Demo video of this project please leave a comment below with your email id. We will Email you the Demo Video of this project.
** PLEASE NOTE : These project are only for students purpose only